The White Rock Lawn Bowling Club had its first game on June 19th, 1935 at Mr. Habgood’s home on Stayte Street. The first AGM was held on May 12th, 1936.
In 2000, and again in 2010, we hosted the National Mixed Pairs Championships. In 2010 we also celebrated our 75th anniversary.
For a full detailed history of the White Rock Lawn Bowling Club please visit http://www.surreyhistory.ca/wrlb.html